Luminous Effect: This bag is made of reflective material. It looks dark gray or dark purple under normal daylight or indoor lights, but you will find more color changing in the sun. It's super reflective when the light shines on it, especially at night.
Fashionable Design: This luminous handbag is made of the special reflective material, rainbow shining effect when you take it outside, or take picture with flash
Durable: High quality PU leather and polyester lining, durable zipper and removable chain
Large Capacity: Approximately 11.02 (L) * 2.95 (W) * 7.08 (H) inches. This reflective handbag with a large capacity which can hold a variety of daily necessities (e.g., phone, lipstick, sunglass, key, etc)
Great Gift: It’s the best gift for your wife, mum, girlfriend, or your best friends
Material: Unique geometric PU leather, color changing material
What color is the bag?
- Under normal lighting, the color of the bag is almost dark gray and the color is slightly different under different angles of illumination.
- When the light changes drastically, the color changes greatly.
- Especially at night, when illuminated by lights or flashlights, it will have a good effect.
When does the bag appear luminous?
- The rainbow effect will occur when the light on the bag is stronger than the background light. Especially when you take photos with flash.
- If you carry this bag in a dark room, when sunlight through the window shines on to the bag, the color changes.
- Rainbow effect occurs when the car light shines on the bag at night, in a bar, or when you take a picture with flash.
- However under bright sunlight, the bag appears as one shade of dark gray.
How to clean the bag?
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a damp, soft cloth and then wipe dry. Do not use paint thinner, benzene or detergent, etc.
☑️ Tracking number for every order
☑️ Secured payments with American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, Visa
☑️ 24/7 support at email@example.com
☑️ No hidden fees!
Free Shipping Worldwide
Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery due to high demand and the current Covid-19 crisis affecting deliveries